A good book makes for the ultimate summer companion: whether you’re headed to the beach or taking a cosmopolitan tour, having a quality title to flip through while unwinding at the end of the day or waiting for your next travel connection is key. With this in mind, Musebooks wanted to share some of our favorite titles for summertime reading. From some of the leading monographs to compelling surveys of entire eras, these titles are sure to complement your summertime siesta:
· Go birdwatching in North America’s parks with Audubon’s Birds (€5)
· Cool off with a journey through the history of Fans (€5)
· Take a Grand Tour of Venice with the art of Canaletto (€2.99)
· Skinny dip with Art of the Soviet Union: Nudes (€10.95)
· Wander through the English countryside with Constable (€2.99)
And there’s no need to worry about packing bulky books – you can access your entire Musebooks library on your phone or tablet with any web browser or the handy free Musebooks app for Apple and Android.
Visit Musebooks today to preview even more titles and find the right one for your summer adventures.