It’s Musebooks Thursday and this week it's all about exhibitions.
Our Exhibitions page covers the most important museums and galleries in the world. Every week we highlight a selection of notable new exhibitions.
Opening this week:
Last-chance roundup! Don't miss out -- it's closing weekend for these five phenomenal exhibitions in London, New York, Los Angeles and Denver:
- Basquiat Before Basquiat: East 12th Street, 1979-1980 (Museum of Contemporary Art - Denver)
- Jimmie Durham: At the Center of the World (Hammer Museum – Los Angeles)
- Picasso & Rivera: Conversations Across Time (Los Angeles County Museum of Art)
- The Radical Eye: Modernist Photography from the Sir Elton John Collection (Tate Modern, London)
- The Shape of Things: Photographs from Robert B. Menschel (Museum of Modern Art – New York)
Our previews featured this week are from musebooks in our exhibitions collection: